> Aandhiyon ke iraadey toh achey na they, yeh diya kaisey jaltah hua reh gaya!
> Masjidein hain namaaziyon ke liye, apne ghar mein kahin Khuda rakhna|
> Maut ka zehar hain fiazaaon mein, ab kahaan jaake saans lee jaaye|
> Shola hoon, bhadakne ki guzaarish nahin karta|
> Ussi ka imaan badal gaya hain, kabhi jo mera Khuda raha tha|
> Marriage is not a word. It is a sentence!
I confirmed with mom and then reconfirmed with dad.
> Few women admit their age; few men act it.
> No one is listening until you make a mistake.
> Always remember that you are unique; just like everyone else.
> Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
> There are three kinds of people: Those who can count and those who can't.
> Nothing is fool proof to a sufficiently talented fool. Try me once!
> I don't find it hard to meet expenses. They're everywhere.
> Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
> 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
> Nothing is fool proof to a sufficiently talented fool. Try me once!
> I don't find it hard to meet expenses. They're everywhere.
> We are all part of the ultimate statistic -- ten out of ten die.
> If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.
> I like my girl friend to get scared half to death, twice.
> I went to the fights, and a cricket game broke out.
I confirmed with mom and then reconfirmed with dad.
> Few women admit their age; few men act it.
> No one is listening until you make a mistake.
> Always remember that you are unique; just like everyone else.
> Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
> There are three kinds of people: Those who can count and those who can't.
> Nothing is fool proof to a sufficiently talented fool. Try me once!
> I don't find it hard to meet expenses. They're everywhere.
> Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
> 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
> Nothing is fool proof to a sufficiently talented fool. Try me once!
> I don't find it hard to meet expenses. They're everywhere.
> We are all part of the ultimate statistic -- ten out of ten die.
> If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.
> I like my girl friend to get scared half to death, twice.
> I went to the fights, and a cricket game broke out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment